Roadside Mowing Equipment Rentals
Rent Online / Check Availability
What is Encroachment and Overhang Costing You?
“A Lesson in Fencerow Economics”
Here’s how renting a boom mower makes cents:
- 3,250 square feet per hour**
- $0.03 per square foot*
- 1 acre = 43,579 square feet
- Cost to reclaim 1 acre = $1307.40
- Average price of farm land in Oxford/Norfolk/Brant county = $20,000.00
* Includes Rental of JD 6430 with 21'6" Boom Mower and Fuel
** Based on actual results when operated by a local end user in medium to
heavy conditions. Conditions may vary. Does not include stumping.
- Eliminate damage to large machinery caused by
- Eliminate missed harvest caused by overhanging branches.
Call and Book your Rental Today
Contact Us »