Rental Terms and Conditons
Rental terms for our Brantford and Woodstock equipment rentals.
- Hour minimums apply as follows: Full day-8 hours, Week-35 hours, Month-120 hours. A week is 5 days and a month is 4 consecutive weeks (28 days).
- Rental rates are FOB our yards and do not include transportation either way.
- Lessee is responsible for proper maintenance of non-operated equipment, also for supply of fuel, oils, and lubricants and full insurance coverage.
- Lessee is responsible for all damage including tires and/or tracks.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rentals are to be paid in advance unless otherwise arranged.
- Lessee is required to be an experienced operator.
- Lessee is responsible for proper and safe use of rental equipment.
- Lessee is required to report any damages and service problems to Total Equipment Rentals immediately.
- Longer term rentals take precedence.
- Payment terms are Cash, Credit Card, or Preferred AgLine.